VIS Community of Practice
Especially for VISsers who have actively participated in training or peer review sessions in the past year, we organize the VIS Community of Practice this year.
The Community of Practice meetings will focus on reflecting on current and completed projects and will give experienced VISers the opportunity to:
- Discuss challenges
- Get support from peers and experts
- Learn from the challenges and best practices of peers
Discussions in these sessions will be guided by experts in Virtual Exchange.
The three sessions will be held on:
- April 5, 2023 from 16:00-17:30
- May 10, 2023 from 16:00-17:30
- June 7, 2023 from 16:00-17:30
Does this sound interesting? Register using the form below.
When you register, you will be asked to select the phase of your VIS project so we can put you together with fellow VISers who are in the same phase.
The phases you can choose from are:
- Preparatory (VIS projects taking place after September 2023)
- Implementation (VIS projects taking place in the spring semester of 2023)
- Reflective (VIS projects that have taken place before April 2023)
Registration is closed.