VIS grant application process
You can find the digital form for the grant application on the website of DUS-I (in Dutch).
All public Higher Education institutions (both HBO and WO) in the Netherlands are eligible for the grant. The grant is given in the fixed amount of van € 15.000,- per successful grant application.
The grants can be submitted between the following dates. The submission periods open on their first day at 12:00 CET.
- 1 September 2021 until 30 September 2021
- 1 February 2022 until 28 February 2022
- 1 September 2022 until 30 September 2022
- 1 February 2023 until 28 February 2023
- 1 September 2023 until 30 September 2023
- 1 February 2024 until 29 February 2024
- 30 August 2024 until 30 September 2024
During the first three periods a maximum of €1.050.000,- is available, while the latter four will have a maximum of €1.650.000,- available.
All eligible grant applications will be ordered by date of submission. In the case where multiple grant applications are submitted by the same Higher Education Institution in a single grant period, the second application will be ordered after the first grant applications of all other Higher Education Institutions until the funding limit has been reached.